Residential Electrical Panel in New Orleans and Baton Rouge
Electricity is a crucial part of every functional household, but it is dangerous to work with if you are not a professional. Luckily, the team at Keefe’s has all of the expertise to handle your residential electrical panel needs. From upgrades and installations to general inspections to ensure your home’s electricity stays safe and functional, our electricians have the tools and experience to work for you at any time.
Electrical Panel Inspection
Keeping your electrical panel in tip-top shape is crucial for ensuring your home is safe and functional. However, it is imperative that you trust the professionals to take on the task rather than yourself.
Why is Keefe’s the right choice for your electrical panel inspection process?
- Our team takes the proper safety precautions and is trained to take on tasks with caution to ensure no one is hurt by electrocution or other mishaps that have a high possibility of occurring when conducting inspections or repairs
- Our electricians have years of experience and understand how to inspect and diagnose issues with any residential electrical panel safely
- We work to improve your home’s electricity and happily take on tasks including electrical panel upgrades or installations
If you have been having issues with your electrical panel or have not had it checked out in a long while, now is the perfect time to contact us and schedule an appointment as soon as possible!
Electrical Panel Installation
Sometimes, upon inspecting and balancing the pros and cons of keeping the current system, we believe that going for a brand new residential electrical panel may be your best option. Much like traditional appliances like ovens and refrigerators, electrical panels should be replaced entirely for a newer model if issues regularly arise or efficiency has become impossible to maintain. An outdated panel system will struggle to work alongside modern appliances, so going with a newer system can make life easier.
Another reason to get rid of your outdated system is safety — the newer the electrical panel, the more likely that safety features are built into it. For example, upgrading your old setup with a fuse box to one supporting a circuit breaker can help prevent lots of accidental electrical accidents from occurring. Circuit breaker whole-house surge protectors work wonders for saving appliances from shorting out, and therefore are the perfect investment for any home.
If you’re interested in our residential electrical panel installation services, please don’t hesitate to contact us and learn more about the systems we offer!
Electrical Panel Upgrade
Sometimes going for just a newer model isn’t enough. The more complicated aspect of electrical panels is that of amperage (commonly abbreviated to amps). The amperage that a residential electrical panel can withstand is crucial to the overall functionality of a house, and it may be time for an upgrade if your home is struggling with its current system.
Here are just a few of the many reasons you should consider upgrading your amperage to 200 or 400 amps rather than the standard 100 amps:
- Upgrading will keep your home’s electrical system not running extremely close to its max capacity, which overall reduces the likelihood of tripping breakers and other electricity-related issues.
- Upgrading gives you the ability to add extra circuits, which makes burst usage in certain portions of the household much less impactful to the entire system as a whole.
- An amp upgrade will also help in the long run if you plan any significant improvements or expansions to your home, as the capacity will be greatly increased.
If you think your home needs an electric panel upgrade, reach out to our electricians and find out what we can do for you.
Electrical Issues? Call Keefe’s for Fast Relief!
At Keefe’s, we pride ourselves on providing quick quality service to the entire New Orleans and Baton Rouge areas. No homeowner should have to worry about their electrical systems, and that’s where our team of electricians comes in to relieve the stress and save the day. We offer a wide variety of services, including but not limited to our new electrical panel, circuit breaker, and whole-house surge protector installations, residential electrical repair, and generator installation. No one should have to revert to the dark ages in the event of a down powerline, faulty wiring, or other detrimental situation, so we work all year long to keep our customers’ lights on. Call us today for more information on how we can help you with your electrical needs!