Your home’s HVAC system is one of those things that you think little about until it stops performing as it should, causing you to search for emergency air conditioning services in New Orleans, LA. The lifeblood of your HVAC system is regular maintenance on an annual or bi-annual basis. Without it, small issues became major problems, necessitating uncalled-for and expensive repairs.
An HVAC maintenance plan can ensure that your system is always cared for and ready to keep your family comfortable year-round. It offers homeowners great value not only by keeping HVAC systems efficient — therefore, lowering energy bills — but also by providing exclusive discounts and priority services. It’s also necessary to have your system checked by a professional in order to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty.
A primer on the benefits of a maintenance plan helps underscore its significance.
Maintenance Plan Benefits
When your heating and cooling system is maintained properly, you can enjoy these perks:
- Reliable Comfort: An inspection and tune-up reduce the risk of waking up to problems on the hottest (or coldest) days of the year.
- Longer Service Life: You have a lot invested in your HVAC system. Maintenance of your unit can extend its useful service life by years.
- Energy Savings: Poorly maintained HVAC units cost more to operate. A well-maintained unit runs at 95 percent of its original efficiency throughout its entire lifespan.
- Reduced Repair Costs: When you maintain your unit, repairs are less frequent, so upkeep costs less.
- Familiarity of Your HVAC Team: Once you have a plan with Keefe’s, you can come to trust that you’re getting knowledgeable, skilled service from trained professionals with every service call or maintenance appointment.
What’s Included with Keefe’s Maintenance Plan?
When you trust Keefe’s for your HVAC system’s maintenance needs, twice each year, a skilled HVAC technician will:
- Inspect your air filters, blower motor voltage, evaporator coils, motor amperage, refrigerant charge, drop-across coil temperature, drain pan, and air grill.
- Check for dust, lint buildup, and debris on the return air grill, condenser unit, blower wheel, and other parts.
- Check fan blades, safety controls, and electrical connections.
- Test run capacitors.
- Flush unit’s primary drain line.
- Lubricate all motors.
As a Club Membership Maintenance Plan member, you get priority service with no charge for overtime. Moreover, you get a ten percent discount on repair costs and new replacement systems.
Show Your HVAC Some TLC
Trust Keefe’s with everything from HVAC maintenance to electrical panel upgrades in New Orleans, LA. Sign up for your club membership today to ensure your HVAC is in optimal operating condition.